Online School Enrollment & Attendance FAQs

Who is eligible to attend Idaho Technical Career Academy (ITCA)?

Any student in grades 9–12 who resides in Idaho is eligible for full-time enrollment.

Can I enroll my child in both ITCA and another school?

Yes. ITCA offers enrollment to high school students currently attending an Idaho high school or approved charter school. Students are eligible to participate in dual enrollment with other publicly funded schools in Idaho as required by Idaho Code 33-203. Dual enrollment opportunities are subject to ITCA and local district policies and procedures. “Full-Time” Dual Enrollment is defined as a student attending ITCA for more than four (4) hours per school day. This situation is not common but is used if the cooperating school does not collect funding or if a student is taking one or two courses in a traditional homeschool setting. “Full-Time” Dual Enrolled students can accept or decline the use of a school computer and printer and follow the same internet service provider (ISP) subsidy guidelines as fully enrolled ITCA students.

“Part-Time” Dual Enrollment is defined as a student attending ITCA more than two-and-a-half (2.5) hours but less than or equal to four (4) hours per school day. The most common “Part Time” Dual Enrollment situation reflects three courses with ITCA and three with the cooperating school. “Part-Time” Dual Enrolled students will not be provided with a computer, printer, or internet service subsidy.

What does it cost to attend ITCA?

What is the attendance policy?

Can I take a vacation during the school year?