Which pathways are offered?
- Business Marketing Entrepreneurship—This pathway prepares students to formulate policies and direct the operations of a business, corporation, nonprofit, or other organization. In small firms, this may involve assuming advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, and public relations responsibilities.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Administrative Support Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Human Resources Specialist
- Management Consultant
- Independent Distributor
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample career salaries include:
- Customer Service Representative—$33,750/year
- Human Resources Specialist—$60,880/year
- Management Consultant—$83,610/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 12, 2019.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) General Management Exam
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Assessment
- CTECS Idaho Business Management