Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathway:
- Marketing Management (Entrepreneurship)—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting to direct advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, and public relations policies for businesses and corporations, nonprofits, and other organizations.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Administrative Support Representative
- Customer Service Representative
- Independent Distributor
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Customer Service Representative—$32,890/year
- Promotions Manager—$129,380/year
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 13, 2018. Some of these jobs may require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)
- Certiport® Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management Certification