Learning Coach Corner
Idaho Technically Career Academy knows that to be successful in a virtual environment, it takes a team to support and encourage students. Learning Coaches are a crucial member of this team. They provide support and guidance for students by making sure their student is prepared for school each school day.
And students are responsible for:
- Being engaged in school by logging in each school day and completing all assignments and lessons
- Attending live class connect sessions or watching the recordings
- Communicating regularly with their teachers as well as their Learning Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
I have completed enrollment for my child. How do I access the Online School (OLS)?
First, you'll need to create separate accounts: one for the Learning Coach and one for each enrolled student. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to set up those accounts.
Where can I find information regarding courses and any materials that may be shipped?
Log in to your Online School (OLS) Learning Coach account and in "Quick Links" go to "My Info" to find information about course assignments and materials.
If I need help, who should I ask?
Enrolled families have access to a variety of supports and resources from K12 and our school community.
Contact our school for questions related to:
- Classes and coursework
- School records
- Updating your contact information
- School policies
Contact the K12 Customer Support Team or call 866.512.2273 for questions related to:
- Setting up Learning Coach and student accounts in the Online School (OLS)
- Logging in to and using the OLS
- Technical assistance accessing Class Connect sessions
- Technical assistance with K12 computer requirements