Food Processing Systems
Which programs are offered?
We offer the following program:
- Food Processing Technology – This program is designed to prepare students with the skills to obtain employment in the food processing and automated manufacturing industry
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?
Some of the jobs include:
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Quality Control Analyst
- Computer-Controlled Machine Operator
- Production Machine Maintenance
- Food Production
What is the salary outlook?
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Electrical Engineering Technicians—$28/hour
- Biofuels Processing Technicians—$26/hour
Which industry-recognized, in demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) Certified Production Technician Certification
- National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Operator Certification