Which programs are offered?
We offer the following program:
- Production [PDF] —This program prepares students to operate a variety of machine tools; fabricate and modify machine parts; and use electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic technologies.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?
Some of the jobs include:
- Chemical Equipment Operator
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Quality Control Analyst
- Computer-Controlled Machine Tool Operator
- Boiler Operator
- Machine Maintenance Worker
What is the salary outlook?
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Electrical Engineering Technicians—$28/hour
- Biofuels Processing Technicians—$26/hour
Which industry-recognized, in demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council (MSSC) Certified Production Technician Certification
- National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machine Operator Certification